Application: 1982-1992 GM F-Body
Spohn Performance's front control arms set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our a-arms, we had two goals in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both. If you are looking for the "cheapest" a-arms, we don't have them. If you are looking for the best front suspension components for the third generation F-Body, you just found them.
Spohn front control arms are a true "A" arm rather than a "V" arm. This provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered in to the k-member. Spohn control arms are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that a weld never breaks. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight.
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.75" o.d. x .375" wall seamless mechanical tubing
- Spohn precision greasable ball joints (installed)
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon® self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated steel spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
These Part #733 a-arms do not have spring pockets. They are designed to be used with one of our front coil over kits.
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
- Spohn Performance