1993 - 2002 Camaro & Firebird Front Shocks
- Deflective Disc Valving –Advanced Shock Technology Increased compression valving response, control and consistency.
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment Simply turn the knob at the base of the shock to go from strip to street and even road course handling.
- Ride Height Adjustable Directly threaded body allows for stock or custom ride height adjustment.
- Forged, Machined Aluminum Body Lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright Anodized Body Unmatched durability, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock Mounting Hardware Bushing material is exclusive to QA1 shocks for lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.
- These shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Aluminum shock with a 12 position valving adjuster that is unique to QA1. One knob changes both compression and rebound valving simultaneously. Allows total suspension control in one easy-to-reach location on the car.
- Single Adjustable
- Compressed Length: 14 1/2 Inch
- Extended Length: 19 1/2 Inch
- 1993 - 2002 Camaro & Firebird
- Front Shock
- Finish: Aluminum
- Sold Individually
- 70/30 Designed Shock
- QA1 Motorsports