FJO Racing Products is very pleased to announce the design and release of a series of stand-alone gauges for the automotive enthusiast. These products are styled after the very popular gauge prepared for the FJO Wideband AFR System and are available in a variety of models. The gauges are engineered to work with or independently of other FJO products.
These new, exciting gauges are digital with numerical and bar graph analog representations. The use of ultra-high intensity light emitting components facilitates easy viewing by drivers, even in bright sunlight. They can be readily mounted in a standard 2 1/16 inch (52mm) gauge pod. The pressure gauges utilize the latest technology in full stainless steel, laser-welded pressure transducers that have no O-rings to fail (unlike common "crimped" housing sensors). These sensors are specially calibrated to operate over the FULL automotive temperature range from -40 to +257 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +125 degrees Celsius ).
- Ultra-high intensity LED's for easy viewing in daylight
- Can be readily mounted in a standard 52mm [2 1/16"] pod
- Pressure gauges utilize the latest technology in full stainless steel, laser-welded pressure transducers that have no O-rings to fail
- Sensors calibrated to operate from -40 to +257 degrees F (-40 to +125 degrees C)
- Low profile hi-tech look
- Available in a variety of models
- Built for the racing environment to withstand heat, vibration, dirt and water
- Seamless integration with other FJO products
- Free direct technical support
Note: Boost Pressure Gauge 15 PSI
*** ORDER SHP0015 SENSOR SEPARATELY ***
- FJO Racing